looking for a PACT "precision chronograph" manual

PDA

dbr82604
April 16, 2009, 04:24 PM
Hello all-

I wonder if anyone has an older PACT "precision chronograph" manual. I bought a used PACT precision chrono. from an acquaintance a while back, but didn't get a manual with it. Then my friend up and died on me! Anyway, would love it if someone could scan the manual and email it to me.

thanks-

Dan in Wyoming

best email for me is danielbSPAM@tribcspTRAP.com

remove the spamtrap letters for the real mc.coy

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for a PACT "precision chronograph" manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Bushmaster
April 16, 2009, 04:27 PM
All I have is the Pact Model 1 chronograph manual...Sorry...Unless...

Never mind...Not even close.

Jimfern
April 16, 2009, 04:32 PM
I have a Pact Model 1 myself. Have you tried calling PACT? Their number is at the top right of this link. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent you a copy for free, given their warranty.

http://pact.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

ranger335v
April 16, 2009, 05:27 PM
Ok. Do you mean the PACT "Pro", gray box with a printer built in?

dbr82604
April 16, 2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks, all-

I did call PACT and they're supposed to be sending one to me. No, ranger335v, the unit I have is just two switches and a readout on the front. It has an IR link to run an off-board printer.

Dan

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for a PACT "precision chronograph" manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!