Revolver User In Observe and Report

PDA

BruiseLee
April 20, 2009, 05:00 AM
What was the big revolver Seth Rogen used in the movie Observe and Report? It looked like a Colt Python. It looked like it had about a 6" barrel with a ventilated rib on top, with a full length ejector rod shroud like a S&W 686 under the barrel.

BTW, I felt the film painted gun owners in an unflattering light. The Mall security force was shamelessly portrayed as stereotypical gun nuts: violent, grossly incompetent, and lusting after ever more destructive weapons.

If you enjoyed reading about "Revolver User In Observe and Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
22LRFan
April 20, 2009, 05:18 AM
Probably a Colt Python.

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Observe_and_Report

This website is great!

VirgilCaine
April 20, 2009, 05:39 AM
BTW, I felt the film painted mall security guards in an unflattering light. The Mall security force was shamelessly portrayed as stereotypical gun nuts: violent, grossly incompetent, and lusting after ever more destructive weapons.

FTFY.

So, it's like Gecko45--The Movie?

BruiseLee
April 20, 2009, 11:42 AM
"So, it's like Gecko45--The Movie? "

LOL, yes exactly! :):):)

Oro
April 20, 2009, 10:34 PM
"So, it's like Gecko45--The Movie? "

LOL, yes exactly!

For those not familiar with the Gecko45 reference, I highly recommend reading the original. This guy has thoughfully edited down the original GlockTalk thread from 2001 into a coherent narrative. It's hilarious:

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Enjoy!

bromdenlong
April 20, 2009, 11:45 PM
Oro,

Thank you for that link. I hadn't read the Mall Ninja thread in years. I needed a laugh, and a new signature line.

Oro
April 21, 2009, 01:05 AM
I needed a laugh, and a new signature

Ha ha, glad to help. I go back and read that every six months or so - it's just so hilarious. Every time you find new lines that leap out. Those posts are just perfect examples of sarcasm...

If you enjoyed reading about "Revolver User In Observe and Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!