I Have 1K Large Rifle Primers...who wants 'em

PDA

Historian
April 20, 2009, 01:07 PM
About eight months ago I picked the wrong box off the shelf at B&S guns in Garland, Texas. I have a thousand CCI #200 large rifle primers that I cannot use. Willing to sell for $30.00 or trade for 1k small pistol primers. Dallas area. I did open one sleave and a few are missing out of that batch. Would prefer to trade for sp primers rather than cash.

Historian

If you enjoyed reading about "I Have 1K Large Rifle Primers...who wants 'em" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
baileyboy
April 20, 2009, 01:40 PM
How would they be shipped? bb

Historian
April 20, 2009, 01:47 PM
Hi Bailey,

I would rather deal with someone here localy than ship them. Are you in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area?

Historian

baileyboy
April 20, 2009, 02:52 PM
Historian, sorry, I live in Pa. , to far to drive, thanks anyway.bb

ants
April 20, 2009, 03:06 PM
I do believe the Forum rules would kindly ask us to post offerings in the section:
Buy, Sell and Trade: Reloading Components and Gear.

WNTFW
April 20, 2009, 03:08 PM
Your post probably belongs here:
http://www.thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Historian
April 20, 2009, 03:36 PM
Thanks guys. I've not posted anything for sale or trade before so I was unfamiliar with the rules.

Historian

PecosRiverM
April 20, 2009, 04:37 PM
I would say I'd take them but I won't get to my sp primers til June..(at my Dad's house)

Historian
April 20, 2009, 05:16 PM
Sold.

Historian

If you enjoyed reading about "I Have 1K Large Rifle Primers...who wants 'em" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!