"Official" THR Method of Member Classified Feedback Threads

PDA

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
April 23, 2009, 10:44 AM
OK, it would seem in perusing various boards that there are two distinct methods of posting feedback on a member buyer/selling following a transaction:

A. Method A, is each and every transaction you create a new thread on the person from whom you bought or the person to whom you sold, with his/her username as the thread subject line, and then post your feedback. Later, when someone searches for that username, multiple threads will come up, each of which may be read by the potential deal-maker.

B. Method B is, there is supposed to be only ONE comprehensive feedback thread for each member, containing multiple responses in the thread, for each transaction (whether buy or sell - all of them), so that when someone searches and finds this person's results, they need to read only one thread instead of multiple threads. But this method requires that each time a person leaves feedback on the subject, the "feedback leaver" must first search for and find the lone existing thread before posting the feedback in the mega-thread - requires a search every time (if the subject member's thread is not on page 1 of the feedback forum, anyway).

Now, THR appears to use method A, while some sites use method B, so questions:

1. Should we always use method A - is it the "official" method of THR? Should we encourage the straggler who uses method B to use method A, or are we just gonna accept a willy-nilly, mix-your-methods situation?

2. The more important question I guess, is, Whether we are or are not officially method A, SHOULD WE switch to method B? Is method B better/preferred? Should we debate this?

3. Should *I* switch to decaf?

If you enjoyed reading about ""Official" THR Method of Member Classified Feedback Threads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
April 23, 2009, 10:55 AM
1) Yes, No
2) No, No
3) Very Much Yes :)

bullseye308
April 23, 2009, 10:42 PM
rbernie
1) Yes, No
2) No, No
3) Very Much Yes

And I guess that about wraps that one up.....

Next ? please. :neener:

rbernie
April 23, 2009, 11:27 PM
Actually, question 1 and two were three part questions, so it should read:

1) Yes, No, Yes
2) No, No, HECK NO
3) Very Much Yes

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
April 24, 2009, 09:51 AM
Lol :D I asked because someone just did a method B on me, which is OK, I guess, but.... :p

If you enjoyed reading about ""Official" THR Method of Member Classified Feedback Threads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!