I'M BUYING the 1st BEER for rcmodel ....

PDA

atvalaska
April 23, 2009, 04:27 PM
:D many thanks for all the help!!! If your ever in the area the tab's on me... :eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "I'M BUYING the 1st BEER for rcmodel ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Bushmaster
April 23, 2009, 04:32 PM
Hummm...Now maybe the free beer might work. I've been trying to get his autograph for a while now...:D

Ya gotta be careful with him. He's old and he might think he's still needed...:evil:

rcmodel
April 23, 2009, 04:33 PM
Ah shucks!

You are embarrassing me in front of a whole bunch of other guys here who are just as helpful & knowledgeable! :o

But thanks anyway!

rc

Mal H
April 23, 2009, 04:39 PM
the tab's on me...

Tab??

I thought you said beer!

;)

loadedround
April 23, 2009, 05:27 PM
I promised him a cold one also! :D

moooose102
April 23, 2009, 06:25 PM
Rc, you need to go on a road trip tour! Of course, you will need a chauffer, or you will get busted for dwi! I owe you quite a few myself!

Randy1911
April 23, 2009, 08:14 PM
Tab??

I thought you said beer!

I'm old enough to remember what a Tab soft drink is. I've drank a many. RC has helped me also.:)

CSA 357
April 23, 2009, 08:38 PM
Rc is a great guy, he has forgoten more than most of us ever knew, csa

matrem
April 23, 2009, 08:41 PM
Yep, no doubt he's helped a LOT of folks.
Anybody that willing to help, can get a beer or three on me as well.

jcwit
April 23, 2009, 08:49 PM
RCMODEL
I wish I knew just alittle of what he's forgot. He is a wealth of knowledge.

Walkalong
April 23, 2009, 09:13 PM
It was obvious from the beginning that he had a lot to contribute. Very, very knowledgeable in many areas.

bensdad
April 23, 2009, 09:26 PM
The guy taught me how to reload... and I've never met him. Seriously, RC, if you're ever in MN (TwinCities or south), PM me. One of the best steakhouses on God's green Earth has a table waiting for you (and the SO, if there is one).

jfh
April 23, 2009, 10:10 PM
I'll come along and cover half the tab, bensdad.

Jim H.

Sport45
April 23, 2009, 10:33 PM
Tab??

I thought you said beer!

Forget the Tab.

Buy the man a RC Cola!

bensdad
April 23, 2009, 10:38 PM
I'll come along and cover half the tab, bensdad.

Jim H.

Um, no. Go back and check some threads. You've taught me quite a bit yourself. Dinner's on me. You're coming too. BTW, We might know some of the same people. PM on the way.

jbkebert
April 23, 2009, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the help also RC. Heck we are both NE Kansas might have to get together for that beer.

juk
April 24, 2009, 12:27 AM
Looks like he could go from coast to coast and not have to pay for anything but gas! I know he has helped me out as well. Not always directly, but I'll read through his informative posts and learn much more than what I started reading for. Keep up the work RC and you might not have to spring for that gas!

wankerjake
April 24, 2009, 12:39 AM
So here is the shrine to rcmodel eh? Yeah, whenever I do a search or post a new thread I am always hoping he has some light to shed on the subject, and it is advice I can trust. RC, it looks like if you toured the country you'd be drunker than a skunk! Seriously though I do have much appreciation for you guys who know your stuff and are kind enough to share it so the rest of us can learn something. This site can be a great learning venue. Thanks guys,
-jake

If you enjoyed reading about "I'M BUYING the 1st BEER for rcmodel ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!