Viking Tactics Sling and AR-15 "double mag"

PDA

shattered00
April 23, 2009, 05:50 PM
I have lost one of the metal pieces that you loop the sling through twice. I do not know what this piece is called. I have checked the viking website, however, they do not sell just this piece and I can't search for it since I do not know what it is called. Can anyone help me locate one please?

Also, I saw a picture of a "double magazine" holder which was actually attached to the mag-well of the AR-15 and not a piece of metal that simply holds two magazines together. Does anyone know what this product is called?

Thank you for your time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Viking Tactics Sling and AR-15 "double mag"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
highorder
April 23, 2009, 06:07 PM
Call Viking. They have good customer service.

I know the thing you mean. I dont recall who makes them, but I can tell you they make your rifle heavier and unbalanced.

Mags in pouches that are easy to access beats storing them on the weapon.

IMO.

If you enjoyed reading about "Viking Tactics Sling and AR-15 "double mag"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!