little help?

PDA

kyo
April 25, 2009, 01:36 AM
I am a new member to this forum. Very quickly I have found that on this forum, if you do not agree 100% to some one's views, you are liberal, liberalist, democrat, whacko, crazy, and wrong. I am pretty sure you guys didn't create this site so you can feel better about putting down people who disagree with other people. So why do your members do it? What is so High Road about that? I just wanted to share these thoughts because I feel it is a little too much. Which gives me the following choices
1. Not post, which is no fun
2. Don't go to this site- also not fun
3. ask for a little help.
I am doing 3.
Is it wrong if I want it a little toned down? I don't know, I will wait for your answers on that.

If you enjoyed reading about "little help?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
April 25, 2009, 01:41 AM
Do you have an example thread for us to look at?

jim in Anchorage
April 26, 2009, 02:41 AM
You apparently have never been to a political forum. Its one big happy family here compared to some of those. I have been called a racist because I didn't vote for Obama,and a hairy knuckle dragger because I live in Alaska. Now if you put out a pro Sarah Brady post,all bets are off.

If you enjoyed reading about "little help?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!