What model has these fits what I am looking for?

PDA

xtralogic
April 25, 2009, 03:00 AM
Hey everyone, I recently went to the range and tried out six different guns and different calibers....its seemed for the moment I am a wheel gun kinda guy...never really thought I would be....I think because I am new to this sport the simplicity of the wheel gun attract me(for now)....I am pretty sure what I am gonna go with....one question i have is what .38 j-frame is like the 642/442 but not an air weight...is there one....i like the 642 a lot and plan to master them...but want to try the same exact handgun with weight ...thanks in advance for any help

If you enjoyed reading about "What model has these fits what I am looking for?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
April 25, 2009, 10:14 AM
A revolver of the same dimensions and cartridge, but heavier, would be the all stainless steel Model 640. The current 640 is a .357 Magnum with a longer, ejector-rod-shrouded barrel and thus may not fit your exact criteria, so look for an older used one in .38 Spl.

If you enjoyed reading about "What model has these fits what I am looking for?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!