Moderators

PDA

sprice
April 29, 2009, 11:48 PM
I am really sick of alot of the people on here so would one of you be so kind as to delete my profile and everything on here (hahaha, I could not figure out how!)? Thank you for all of you help. To those good THR members: I truly appreciate everything you all have done to help answer my questions. Thanks again THR!

If you enjoyed reading about "Moderators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
April 29, 2009, 11:52 PM
What, couldn't wait for Thursday? ;)

You're how old and have decided to give up? Give up on what is widely recognized as the most civil firearms website on the net. Give up on some of the most knowledgeable folks on the net?

A lot of folks are going to tell you to just stop posting and save the drama if you don't like it here. Just go away.

On the other hand, you might try detailing the problem you have in PMs with the moderators you don't approve of and try to work out your concerns.

Spend more time reading and less time posting and don't get your feelings hurt when someone says or implies that you've posted something ignorant or immature. Learn from it, like the rest of us have had to.

Hungry Seagull
April 30, 2009, 03:24 AM
Hm.

I tell you what. 4 decades ago I told my parents to delete me from life because life was not fair and school should not be necessary.

/sarcasm.

If this is the problem you are facing now, wait a few years.

bikerdoc
April 30, 2009, 05:36 AM
See ya at the mall

kanook
April 30, 2009, 08:54 AM
I'm taking my ball and going home:neener: (actually I don't have a ball and I'm at home but you don't know that.:banghead:, crap, I just told you, maybe if I just sit here and be quite you wount notice me:uhoh:):D

charlie-6
April 30, 2009, 08:54 AM
AMEN

MMCSRET
April 30, 2009, 09:12 AM
That was fun!!!!!!!!!!

rbernie
April 30, 2009, 10:13 AM
Sprice - PM a mod if you really want some assistance in dealing with folk on THR. If you really want to leave - just don't visit and that will be that.

We don't 'delete' accounts. They just go un-used.

If you enjoyed reading about "Moderators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!