FourFour Mag Store

PDA

Ky Larry
October 14, 2003, 05:41 PM
Anyone have any experience with Four Four Mag Store? They seem to have decent prices on hi-cap mags. www.fourfourmagstore.com

If you enjoyed reading about "FourFour Mag Store" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WhoKnowsWho
October 14, 2003, 05:47 PM
I've ordered a couple times from them, low price and free shipping to boot. I've had no problems dealing with them.

If you need some range mags, usually they tend to be Pro Mags, go ahead and get some.

Edward429451
October 14, 2003, 07:16 PM
I ordered a half dozen 10 rnd Mini-14 mags from them a while back. They work good, the price was right, I'd but from them again.

(Note: If ordering Mini-mags, they need cleaned & degreased immediately. My Mini Mags started oozing white stuff from the seams which turned out to be white lithium grease which attracts and holds moisture!!)

Other than that, top notch.

NJ3
October 14, 2003, 07:44 PM
I ordered a magazine for my Colt Mustang from them. The magazine won't feed at all and Four Four was no help. I'll never buy from them again.

WS42
October 15, 2003, 07:02 PM
I have ordered from them as well and you will get your shipment quick.

If you enjoyed reading about "FourFour Mag Store" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!