Hornady powder measure on a Lee

PDA

broham
May 9, 2009, 11:45 PM
I am thinking of putting a Hornady powder measure on my Lee 4 hole press. I manualy index the press now so the extra weight of the Horn measure shouldn't be an issue. As far as the linkage goes I see they sell the case activated linckage and also a lower piece( quick change set up) When you buy the linckage is it ready to go or do you need other parts to? Has anyone had any experience with a set like this? Any thoughts or sugestions would greatly be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady powder measure on a Lee" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lnlreloader
May 10, 2009, 12:14 AM
I put a case activated Hornady powder measure on a Lee press, and it worked fine. I think all I had to add to the powder measure was the case activated kit. Everything you need should be in the kit, or included with the powder measure.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady powder measure on a Lee" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!