help finding a specific model gun

PDA

Dimis
May 10, 2009, 01:43 AM
ive been looking for a NON titanium Taurus Model 450 .45LC (model # 450SS2C) for a while ive been on gunbroker alot and i never end up finding one (theres a nice Ti model for sale right now but i dont want titanium)

i was wondering if anyone knew any other sites to visit like gunbroker to try and locate the guns i want or if anyone had a clue where i could find the taurus im looking for

If you enjoyed reading about "help finding a specific model gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dimis
May 10, 2009, 11:13 PM
no one?

greyfeathers
May 11, 2009, 01:09 AM
Call Taures. They should be able to tell you were you can find one.

ArchAngelCD
May 11, 2009, 03:02 PM
You probably can't find one because they are now discontinued.

Dimis
May 12, 2009, 01:02 AM
exactly why im asking for help im trying to find a used or NIB that someone has for sale

ill do the searching if someone points me at the websites to look
as i said in my OP ive tryed gunbroker but i cant find any more websites like that to search

mnrivrat
May 12, 2009, 02:48 AM
Two other sites to try are , auctionarms, and gunsamerica

krs
May 13, 2009, 02:04 PM
If there's one for sale you'll likely find it using this:http://www.riverofguns.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "help finding a specific model gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!