Where To...

PDA

Maverick223
May 12, 2009, 08:09 PM
First I would like to state that I am not affiliated in any way with Liberty Optics, any other scope retailer, or any scope manufacturer. I am a Civil Engineer and live and work in & around Charlotte, NC. After speaking to Scott at Liberty Optics I have arranged a deal for all of us THRers. He said that he will offer special deals for all members on Premier Reticles scopes and other manufacturers that he sells. Due to manufacturer politics he cannot disclose the actual cost of the product but it is well below retail. I Would like to refer some of the folks here to Scott and let them know that they are eligible for special THR discounts. I am aware of the "Rate Private and Retail Transactions" forum but want to give him a bit more exposure (there is currently one member viewing there). Would it be acceptable for me to post such a thread in the "rifle country" forum; if not where would be a good place to post to get the word out? Thanks, Mav.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where To..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BullfrogKen
May 12, 2009, 08:12 PM
Premier Reticles did some awesome work on Leupold optics, both standard service and their own after-market upgrades, before Leupold got all wiggy and ended their servicing agreement.

Post it in Accessories.

Maverick223
May 12, 2009, 08:15 PM
10-4...thank you for the quick response.:D

Maverick223
May 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
Up and runnin, here: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=5598966#post5598966. Can I get a sticky to keep it on top? :D

Mal H
May 12, 2009, 11:21 PM
No, sorry, it might be the deal of the century, but why would any single deal be more sticky worthy than another? I hope that's understandable.

Also, it is imperative that the general Trading Post rules be followed for that thread just like any other. We are waiving the requirement for a price, but not the location (of LO in this case). You can edit the title by pressing "Go advanced" when on the Edit page.

[Edit]
I see that it is in the Firearms Accessories forum rather than the Buy/sell/trade:Accessories forum. I think that's the one Ken was thinking about. The former forum is for questions and discussions, whereas the latter is for accessory sales. I'll move it there. (In fact the B/S/T forum actually gets more traffic.)

Maverick223
May 12, 2009, 11:48 PM
No, sorry, it might be the deal of the century, but why would any single deal be more sticky worthy than another? I hope that's understandable.Perfectly understandable, sorry about putting it there...thought that is the "accessories" he was referring to. As far as the sticky, just wanted to get the word out that a discount was available, and I refuse to babysit the thread.
Personally, I think it would be nice to have a new forum (or even a dedicated thread that links different threads to do likewise - if you want one I will post it - let me know) that was for THR supporters; are there any other stores, et cetera that offer a THR member discount?

Maverick223
May 14, 2009, 01:01 AM
BUMP, New forum? Friends of THR...:D

Maverick223
May 14, 2009, 02:18 PM
Eh, Go ahead and close it...but PM me if we decide to get such a thing! Friends of THR would be a good name.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where To..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!