Which optic do you prefer for handguns?

PDA

Quadkid
May 17, 2009, 10:31 PM
Hi all,

I just picked up a beretta neos to be my target pistol. I had tested on out a while back and loved it, so i finally found a place that had one in stock. Anyway, I was thinking of puting on some kind of optic, but cant decide between a scope or a red dot. Ive never bought either so im kind of in the dark.

But for target shooting, usually indoor ranges up to 25yards, which do you guys prefer? Also, can you guys recommend either for me? I am looking for something under $100, so i dont need the best, just something reliable and built sturdy.

Thanks
Sean

If you enjoyed reading about "Which optic do you prefer for handguns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pneumagger
May 19, 2009, 04:24 PM
DNE.

Quadkid
May 19, 2009, 06:12 PM
DNE.
care to elaborate? as in theres nothing good in my price range.

after looking at what the major places have to offer (not much selection) i think maybe a BSA could fit my needs. Any input on the BSA PS27X28 (http://www.bsaoptics.com/scope.aspx?product=316)? They can be had on sites fro around 80-90 bucks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Which optic do you prefer for handguns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!