Handcuffs and Case

PDA

Fosbery
May 22, 2009, 04:51 AM
I'm looking for a handcuff and case combo. Looking at the ASP chain cuffs and either the ASP Investigator leather case or the Uncle Mike's Kydex case. Any input?

I'm thinking kydex might be better as I can take them out and put them back in without having to mess around with the retention strap on the leather one?

If you enjoyed reading about "Handcuffs and Case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Boom-stick
May 22, 2009, 06:05 AM
Just stuff one half of the cuffs in your waist band and be like Dog the Bounter Hunter :D

glistam
May 22, 2009, 09:16 AM
At lot of it is personal preference. Back in the day I used an open top leather case with no snap. You plain cloths or uniformed?

Furious Kang
May 22, 2009, 01:52 PM
My favorite cuff case when I was deputy was the Bianchi open top case. It was flat and comfortable. But I was in plaint clothes all the time, if you're uniformed you might wanna go with something that has a snap, velcro closure.

hso
May 22, 2009, 06:02 PM
Get the cuffs and the matching case from the same company and you shouldn't have a problem.

Just like a properly fitted holster or sheath.

If you enjoyed reading about "Handcuffs and Case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!