MAGPUL Rail Set For MOE Handguard

PDA

AWorthyOpponent
May 27, 2009, 03:53 AM
A little while ago I bought my first AR-15. At the time, I didnt see the need for a foregrip, light, laser, or any other attachment to the hand guard. Since then, I have begun using the AR in "high power rifle" competitions. I want to add a foregrip and possibly a bi-pod, but the MOE Handguard has no rails. Ive looked everywhere and this is the closest thing I can find:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-aluminum-rail-set-for-moe-handguard.html

Problem here is that they are made for air soft, and I've heard they're not the same. Am I wrong?

More importantly, has anyone seen these anywhere??? If so, could you point me in that direction...

Thank you for any help...

If you enjoyed reading about "MAGPUL Rail Set For MOE Handguard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jhco
May 27, 2009, 08:58 AM
The only difference I know of is the airsoft ones don't have a heatsheild. And that may effect the way they attach. Did you check magpuls website? they are often out of things like that but I would check any how.

AWorthyOpponent
May 27, 2009, 05:08 PM
Did you check magpuls website? they are often out of things like that but I would check any how.

They didn't have them last time I checked (backordered)...but I did again and I think its going to let me make the order....

If you enjoyed reading about "MAGPUL Rail Set For MOE Handguard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!