DOUBLE OR SINGLE HOOK FOR SAIGA 7.62x39

PDA

xbox360
May 28, 2009, 02:41 PM
which would you recommend and why does it matter?? Thanks.

found my answer, single hook is best double you will have to gunsmith your reciver and stuff. NVM close thread thanks :)

If you enjoyed reading about "DOUBLE OR SINGLE HOOK FOR SAIGA 7.62x39" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RP88
May 28, 2009, 02:50 PM
What does a double-hook offer over a single-hook? I'd personally go with the simpler single-hook, since I'm not one for redundancy.

xbox360
May 28, 2009, 02:53 PM
I dont remember its something with the hammer but most agree that its not worth your trouble gunsmithing the reciver to fit it in.. some say its less recoil on your fingers but others say ITS THE SAME not worth your trouble. Get a single

lipadj46
May 28, 2009, 03:47 PM
some say its less recoil on your fingers but others say ITS THE SAME not worth your trouble. Get a single

I love the internet, the only place where one can go from a noob to an expert in a week :evil:

The double hook is a redundant design and the single hook will do the same thing. Some like the double because it was part of the original design and maybe offers more surface area (whatever that means). The single hook is what would be in a real stamped AKM AFAIK.

dscottw88
May 28, 2009, 05:54 PM
Get the single hook. The bottom of the receiver should already be cut for the single to fit. If you get a double and try to stick it in, you'll run into issues as I did. Plus It doesn't make any difference. Just get the single.

If you enjoyed reading about "DOUBLE OR SINGLE HOOK FOR SAIGA 7.62x39" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!