hbo

PDA

shiftyer1
June 1, 2009, 01:45 AM
did anyone see the documentary on hbo tonite?

If you enjoyed reading about "hbo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kind of Blued
June 1, 2009, 02:16 AM
Did you?

shiftyer1
June 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
Maybe I should be more specific, it was titled 5 pistols and was basically about why guns are bad.

KingYaba
June 1, 2009, 02:39 AM
amidoinitrite?
I think you're doing it right. Anyway, I think this is the "documentary" the thread starter was talking about. http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=558455

shiftyer1
June 1, 2009, 02:49 AM
Yes thats the one thanx for the link. I think it was 1 suicide, 1 cop, 2 accident, and 1 gang shootout. In one of the accidents he shot a round, removed the mag and it when off and shot his friend. I'm sure it didn't just go off he thought it was empty and ws being unsafe. Anyway they came off like it was the manufacturers fault because the gun could shoot without a mag. This improvment costs .75 cents and manufacturers are being cheap. Yes this is a nice feature sometimes but it's not a good option always. If I run someone over in my truck is it chevy's fault because the truck wasn't paying attention?

KingYaba
June 1, 2009, 02:52 AM
If I run someone over in my truck is it chevy's fault because the truck wasn't paying attention?
It's also McDonald's fault for making people fat. :barf:

Kind of Blued
June 1, 2009, 03:14 AM
Five Handguns?

Or Five Idiots/Criminals?

It sounds like the latter is more accurate.

If you enjoyed reading about "hbo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!