Gun Control working in Chicago!

PDA

TuckerNielson
June 1, 2009, 01:09 PM
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=297588&

I love how the headlines read "7 Shootings in 24 hours"... "Gun Violence in Chicago"...

How come reporters don't use the words "mob" and "gang" ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Control working in Chicago!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasRifleman
June 1, 2009, 01:26 PM
Politically it's absolutely critical that the gun itself take the blame.

If there is any hint that the social policies or criminal justice system has failed the house of cards falls.

What kills me is that people continue to fall for that nonsense, and actually believe it's the gun's fault.

BigGuy52
June 1, 2009, 01:33 PM
Summer time and weekends in Chicago are usually the most violent.

"The shootings occurred between 6:15 a.m. Saturday and just before 6 a.m. Sunday."

Cook County is the land of Daley. Enough reason that I never go there.

Kingcreek
June 1, 2009, 01:53 PM
the olympic committee should choose anywhere BUT Chicago!

Kingcreek
June 1, 2009, 02:11 PM
meet Chalky, the unofficial mascot of the 2016 Chicago Olympics!
http://www.windycitizen.com/chicago/crime/2009/03/02chalkie-buy-a-shirt-of-the-unnofficial-mascot-of-the-2016-chicago-olympics

SCKimberFan
June 1, 2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome to Daleyland. :barf:

Sebastian the Ibis
June 1, 2009, 07:12 PM
I don't get it, arn't guns illegal in Chicago?

Xader
June 1, 2009, 07:19 PM
Sebastian's right.

Banned guns means banned violence.

What's the problem?

flocker
June 2, 2009, 01:59 AM
Tiller gets shot and Obama is right there to condemn it, but 7 people murdered in his home town and he says nothing. I see where everyone ranks on Obamas list of improtant people.:barf:

Jorg Nysgerrig
June 2, 2009, 02:10 AM
The High Road is not a clearing house for every news story involving a shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Control working in Chicago!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!