Sig P239 DAK or Benelli SNT..I may need to sell the SNT to keep the Sig

PDA

inSight-NEO
June 1, 2009, 08:54 PM
My wife just announced that she is considering selling her mint Sig P239 DAK. I told her "do not do it...its a sweet gun." Now, I offered to buy it from her, but just realized that I also am in the market for another XD-45 ACP soon. Now, since I cant afford to buy both her Sig and another XD without getting rid of at least one weapon, the Benelli SuperNova Tactical was my unfortunate first choice on the "potential sale" list.

The thing is, I already use a Mossberg 590 8+1 (converted into an A1) for HD and really dont shoot it as often as my handguns. Therefore, the Benelli is essentially a safe queen as I almost never shoot it anymore (wanting to minimize wear and tear due to the expense/availability of Benelli replacement parts).

I hate to get rid of the Benelli as it was so hard to get. But, I also hate to see my wife sacrifice her P239 (which I have been somewhat envious of ever since she bought it).

Im mainly a .45 ACP fan, but love this 9mm Sig. I also love 12 ga. shotguns, but have mainly centered on the 590 (even though I believe the Benelli to be better in overall construction). Regardless, I have to get rid of one or the other in order to make room for the upcoming XD-45 ACP.

So...which one?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P239 DAK or Benelli SNT..I may need to sell the SNT to keep the Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bnkrazy
June 1, 2009, 08:57 PM
So, how much does she want for the 239DAK?

I know, I'm not helping. :)

inSight-NEO
June 1, 2009, 09:07 PM
So, how much does she want for the 239DAK?

She is wanting roughly $725-750 (4 mags included) w/only 120 rounds through it. But, I think I would get far more use out of the DAK than the Benelli shotgun. Plus, the DAK makes for a nice CCW. Im just really hesitant about her shedding this gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P239 DAK or Benelli SNT..I may need to sell the SNT to keep the Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!