Thinking about buying a dragunov

PDA

jordan1948
June 1, 2009, 09:56 PM
There's one in a local shop for either 825 or 875 can't remember exactly. Anyways is this a good price for one of these? It looked fine other than it could use a really good cleaning. I didn't get the make either. Also are there any aftermarket stocks available that are easy on the wallet. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking about buying a dragunov" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
7.5-Swiss
June 1, 2009, 10:04 PM
If its a real druganov and in good condition, that's a pretty good price.

But - are you sure its not a PSL?
(See here)
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Romanian_PSL-54C_7.62x54R_Rifle.html

PSL's are by all accounts pretty good shooters, but while visually they are similar to druganovs, mechanically they are more like an AK47. They generally sell from 600 - 700.

jordan1948
June 1, 2009, 10:07 PM
Like I said I didn't get make so it very well could've been. But still if I could get hime down to 775 would that be a good deal. I mean pretty much everything around here semi-auto is way overpriced anyway.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking about buying a dragunov" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!