(FPA) Federal Protection Agency?

PDA

St. Gunner
January 17, 2003, 11:58 PM
Anybody ever heard of them or know what they do? Two of em came into the local gunshop the other day to purchase a .40 cal conversion for the .357 sigs. In uniforms and with jackets that said POLICE in huge letters and on the collar of their turtle necks it said, FPA. Their vehicle was a big SUV of some type with a light bar and a blue colored decal. I had followed it for awhile on the way to the shop and thought it said NSA at the bottom of it, but can find no mention of it on the NSA web page or anywhere else.

I wondered if they are perhaps part of the :rolleyes: wonderful world of homeland security:rolleyes: but find no mention there either.

I just like to try and stay abreast of any continuing assualts on my civil liberties...:cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "(FPA) Federal Protection Agency?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
January 18, 2003, 12:03 AM
Not enough information.

St. Gunner
January 18, 2003, 12:12 AM
Blade,

what else would you need to know, they had on those JBT black assualt pants, didn't have any visible handcuffs, and where carrying about four magazines full of Golddots. They where talking about going to get some manniquins for training purposes, a whole family of them, and they bought the .40 barrel cause they had a slew of .40 ammo they needed to shoot up. They didn't talk much, where not very friendly acting, and they couldn't drive for a hill of beans. It was a 226 sig I think is what he said.

I know one of them used to work for BATF, recongnized him from when he used to do audits(illegal record keeping).

Honestly I don't know what else to tell you, it just said, "Federal Protection Agency" around a decal on their SUV, and the collars said FPA.

KMKeller
January 18, 2003, 12:15 AM
I can't find anything on it. Probably a new alphabet agency.

St. Gunner
January 18, 2003, 12:18 AM
The license was US Government exempt plate. They id'd themselves as Federal Police Officers. The whole deal struck me as strange, they didn't look or act to proffesional, the only thing that looked official was the vehicle they drove.

Steve

Tamara
January 18, 2003, 12:26 AM
Well there was the FPA (Federal Preparedness Agency) that was a subset of FEMA (and is in charge of setting up the secret concentration camps for patriots in the Black Helicopter/Conspiranoia universe) but it was disbanded back in '79 or so, so if it was them, they probably hadn't gotten a paycheck in 24 years...

KMKeller
January 18, 2003, 12:29 AM
in charge of setting up the secret concentration camps for patriots in the Black Helicopter/Conspiranoia universe

ROFLMAO!

Mike Irwin
January 18, 2003, 01:29 AM
There's also the Federal Protective Services. It's an arm of the General Services Adminstration and is responsible for many gov't buildings.

There's also apparently a private company called Federal Protection Agency.

http://www.federal-protection.com/index.html

Reading the website it's difficult to tell distinctly whether this group is private or government. They use all the same key buzz words that you'd expect from a gov't agency...

Interestingly enough, absolutely NO information on where they're located.

Triad
January 18, 2003, 01:38 AM
Well, I found the Federal Protection Agency (http://www.federal-protection.com/index.html) but they're a private company.

Marshall
January 18, 2003, 02:32 AM
FPA

Forced Police Action: Radical Heavy Techno Musical Group

Fire Protection Associations: Groups of First Responders that are Non Profit and protect areas that are generaly not under protection by city firefighters. Usually wildland fires.

Foreign Policy Association: A global affairs organization founded in 1918 to to increase awareness and inform Americans about significant international issues.

Federal Police Association: They would have had to be from Australia though. LOL

City, local etc.
Freemont Police Association
Fredricksburg Police Association etc....

FPS

Fereral Protective Services: Moved from under GSA to a division of Homeland Security called Borders and Transportation. Federal CIRC will be part of this division.

St. Gunner
January 18, 2003, 09:30 AM
Marshall and Mike,

Thanks for the info, it was

Fereral Protective Services: Moved from under GSA to a division of Homeland Security called Borders and Transportation. Federal CIRC will be part of this division.

I recongnized their symbol from the web page I found on them and here is some more info.

Federal Protective Service (http://members.aol.com/usfpsfl/usfps.html)

Federal Protective Agency 2 (http://members.aol.com/usfpsfl/organ.html)

Their actual uniforms didn't have any insigna that I could see with their jackets on, just the police across the back. I watched the truck for awhile because it was in front but didn't write down the name, tried to recall it from memory, thus me using protection instead of protective.

Tamara,

Well there was the FPA (Federal Preparedness Agency) that was a subset of FEMA (and is in charge of setting up the secret concentration camps for patriots in the Black Helicopter/Conspiranoia universe) but it was disbanded back in '79 or so, so if it was them, they probably hadn't gotten a paycheck in 24 years...

Don't you know they disbanded all that stuff cause they don't need it, all us trouble makers have our own fleet of Predator Drones and they keep one up over us at all times and if SHTF they just blow us to bits with a Hellfire, cheaper to mantain than the FPA from FEMA. Now some computer geek in a trailer in the wilds of Washington DC controls our destiny. Oh and the predators are part of a federal program entitled, BTBU-"Blow the :cuss: up." Super secrective and deep cover, they always have their secret agent pocket protector on, so their supervisors can track their movements in case a patriot snags them.

:neener:

Gordon
January 18, 2003, 12:02 PM
But the geek in the trailer is a speed freak pedophile so HE could be gotten to..................:evil:

vlazlow
January 18, 2003, 12:12 PM
Odds are they were FPS, Federal Protective Service. The General Services Administration owns most Federal buildings. Also, many of these facilities are under exclusive federal jurisdiction. Thus, the GSA has its own police force, the FPS. These guys are real police officers and have full police powers on GSA federal property. This explains the blue enforcement light bar and the “US GOVERNMENT” plates on their SUV. Hope this helps.

4v50 Gary
January 18, 2003, 01:41 PM
Clinton hated the FPS (unless that branch of the Federal government has its own law enforcement/police force (like VA Police, Park Police, Mint Police, etc.) they police the building & grounds for the Federal government) and was going to eliminate them altogether and contract out their jobs. Then Timothy McVeigh bombed the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Their existence was appreciated and they received their reprieve.

Speaking from hindsight, while what McVeigh did was horrible, it caused us to take the terrorist threat more seriously.

11xray
January 19, 2003, 07:16 AM
I personally know several Federal Protective Service officers. They are, with a very few notable exceptions, very competent, very professional officers, and for the most part very decent human beings.

FPS is one of the very few Federal LEO agencies that I have any respect for at all. They are almost without exception on our side.

trapshooter
January 19, 2003, 10:39 AM
I read somewhere that FPS is now under Homeland (in)Security, rather than GSA. That isn't all bad, in some ways, as GSA is just the landlord.

If you enjoyed reading about "(FPA) Federal Protection Agency?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!