Manners composite stocks

PDA

Osprey37
June 2, 2009, 09:04 PM
Has anyone had any experience with these stocks? I just picked up a 308Savage tactical and want to build a long range rifle.I like the McMillans,but also like the Manners MCS-GAT.Just looking for some feedback on these stocks.Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Manners composite stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P.B.Walsh
June 2, 2009, 09:12 PM
I think they're supposed to be as good as McMillian.

Horsemany
June 2, 2009, 10:29 PM
The one's I've seen were every bit as nice as McMillan's. Fit and finish was better actually. I've never tested one but they're supposed to be as strong or stronger than McMillan too. Their website shows one with a F-150 parked on it I think.

pdd614
June 2, 2009, 10:37 PM
i have been using the t4 for over a year now. i love it. i called mcmillan and was greeted very rudely along with a very very long wait time for delivery. my experiences have been completely different with tom manners. short lead time, hell of a guy, and a great product. what's not to like?

Justin
June 2, 2009, 11:21 PM
No direct experience, but I've talked to a couple of shooters who spoke very highly of Manners' products.

Osprey37
June 3, 2009, 04:53 AM
Sounds like a winner to me!Thanks for the responses

If you enjoyed reading about "Manners composite stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!