Who makes Dedicated .22lr A2 style upper?

PDA

punkndisorderly
June 4, 2009, 07:35 AM
I'm thinking about getting a dedicated .22lr Upper to supplement my AR's and am wondering if anyone makes one with fixed carry handle and front sights. Prefer an A2 style, but a CAR style would be acceptable as well.

Most all I've seen have been flattops as they're all the rage now. Anyone know who makes one with fixed carry handle?

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes Dedicated .22lr A2 style upper?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
edelbrock
June 4, 2009, 10:08 AM
I think Olympic Arms makes one.

tkcomer
June 4, 2009, 11:15 AM
Is this what you're looking for: http://www.model1sales.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=22LRUH16CH&storeid=1&image=u16carpre22lr.gif&CFID=50724300&CFTOKEN=59327568

ArmedBear
June 4, 2009, 11:46 AM
Model 1 Sales makes them to order just like a regular upper. Mine has been flawless.

A2 or flattop, all sorts of barrel lengths and weights.

Mine works great, and is a lot of fun. It's about the only tacticool thing that I really shoot often and enjoy.

Works fine at 10 yards or 100 (A2 rear sight makes elevation tweaks a snap), ammo is cheap, doesn't need to be cleaned too often, and it's easy to clean when it does. Barrel doesn't overheat and get trashed, I don't have to reload, and I can still pay my bills, if I decide to dump a magazine or ten.

kyle1974
June 4, 2009, 12:01 PM
spike's tactical makes one that is supposed to be very good

If you enjoyed reading about "Who makes Dedicated .22lr A2 style upper?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!