Winchesters at CDNN

PDA

Jimfern
June 4, 2009, 06:42 PM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/cdnn/CDNN2009-2.pdf

Has anyone else seen the Winchesters they have for sale? Looks like they have quite a few model at not crazy prices. I've never bought from them before, but have heard good things.

Does anyone know if they give a discount to C&R FFL holders?

If you enjoyed reading about "Winchesters at CDNN" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Uncle Mike
June 4, 2009, 06:54 PM
A C&R FFL holder CAN NOT purchase firearms from CDNN-

A C&R FFL holder can ONLY purchase accessories at CDNN-
Sorry-:(

We have sold several of the Belgium proofed Winchesters.

Bentonville
June 4, 2009, 07:07 PM
I am a regular guy and have purchased from CDNN several times. I call to find prices etc. I give them the name of my local gun dealer who holds a FFL. I buy the gun over the phone. I have by that time asked my dealer to send a signed copy of the FFL to the guy at CDNN. Marshal, for example, is a good guy to deal with but I have dealt with several and they are all first rate. Then when they get the FFL they send the gun to my dealer who does the background check etc. and the actually carries the sale on his books. He charges me 30 dollars for that service. It's really very very simple. In fact, my dealer is a regular customer of CDNN and they already have his FFL on file. I didn't have to have anything sent. I paid, they sent, my dealer received, I took it home. Easy and cheaper than most folks I have found. HTH

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
June 4, 2009, 07:58 PM
I dunno. I have boycotted CDNN every since they quite posting ALL handgun prices online, PURELY for "PC" reasons, immediately following the VT shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "Winchesters at CDNN" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!