Remington Arms....

PDA

kis2
June 4, 2009, 08:25 PM
does anyone know if remington will let military/le order factory direct (at a discount) like glock does?

thanks much

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Arms...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P.B.Walsh
June 4, 2009, 08:27 PM
You can get their military rifles from a dealer (I think). www,snipercountrypx.com sells the M24's if that's what your looking at.

kis2
June 4, 2009, 08:36 PM
thanks for the site, pretty cool

what i really meant to ask was will remington's custom order shop offer a military/le discount, on say a special order 770 or something? just asking because thats how i got my last glock. thanks again

diggler1833
June 4, 2009, 09:14 PM
I don't think so, but you might want to call them and ask.

Maverick223
June 4, 2009, 10:42 PM
It will let the military/LEA order direct, but I don't think that is what you're asking. A grunt/LEO can't order direct without a FFL, and I have doubts about any discounts from Rem. for anything short of a really large order.

Uncle Mike
June 5, 2009, 12:59 AM
It will let the military/LEA order direct, but I don't think that is what you're asking. A grunt/LEO can't order direct without a FFL, and I have doubts about any discounts from Rem. for anything short of a really large order

I'll agree with that......:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Arms...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!