Skunks revenge

PDA

shiftyer1
June 5, 2009, 11:54 PM
This morning I shot a skunk with a .22lr hollowpoint cci. He didn't spray and I was very happy about that. Anyway.......this evening I stepped out my back stairs and slipped on the round I failed to pick up. It's a 4 foot drop but thankfully I had a good grip on the doorknob and didn't fall but still got beat up as I was swingi with the door. Anyway watch out for the skunks because they"ll get ya in the end!!!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Skunks revenge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HB
June 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
Well, at least you didn't fall on his remains... this would have been slightly frustrating :D

shiftyer1
June 6, 2009, 03:42 PM
lol yes that would have been more than frustrating. I bet i'll make sure to pick up my cases from now on.

steveno
June 6, 2009, 04:49 PM
you had to know that the skunk had to have a grin also. although he was also thinking "damn I almost got even".

armoredman
June 6, 2009, 04:51 PM
Woulda been a shame to go through the afterlife with a skunk popping every so often to cackle, "Nah, nah, nah naaaaah, nah!"

wrs840
June 6, 2009, 04:51 PM
I thought it takes five headshots with a .45 to kill a skunk.

Les :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Skunks revenge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!