where can I find a preban bushmaster?

PDA

caveman379
June 7, 2009, 08:33 AM
I live in NY and have seen many preban colts, but not really any bushmasters. I saw only one at the small arms review east show in PA recently but unfortunately by the time I got to the table that had it (unfired $1700) I had already spent a bunch of money and did not have that funding anymore. It was the only one at the whole show and now I am wondering if they are really that rare nowadays or if people don't care about New Yorkers?:rolleyes: I have a few compliant postban configuration guns but I want a threaded barrel and collapsible stock. Haven't seen much on GunsAmerica or gunbroker. Please tell me where to look.

If you enjoyed reading about "where can I find a preban bushmaster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lipadj46
June 7, 2009, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure but you will pay dearly for one these days. Just keep your eyes open, look on Gunbroker daily and if you have a big shop in your area tell them to put their feelers out. For the premium you will pay though you could get a nice custom build.

If you enjoyed reading about "where can I find a preban bushmaster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!