I have a question trying to see how much my SAR1 and its accesories are worth, Whats

PDA

datruth
June 7, 2009, 06:48 PM
I have a norinco SAR1 with synthetic stock from Kvar, tapco saw grip , UTG railed hand guards, about 200-300 rounds through it, im original owner, as well as 6 thirty round magazines, 1 forty round magazine as well as a 75 round drum with a bout 800 hundred rounds and will get the other two hundred to make it a case, and a knights armament vertical grip. whats a fair selling price for the complete package here is a picture of the rifle with forty rd magazine in, If i went about this wrong moderators by all mean let me know, I just thought rifle users, would have a better estimation of worth.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/datruthab123/Picture019-1.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "I have a question trying to see how much my SAR1 and its accesories are worth, Whats" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
possum
June 7, 2009, 06:54 PM
i would pay $600 for all that if i hadn't just bought another mak 90 today for $300.

why do you want to sell it? that is a nice set up and you have lots of good stuff to run it with.

If you enjoyed reading about "I have a question trying to see how much my SAR1 and its accesories are worth, Whats" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!