New 9mm for the wife!

PDA

Simmy952
June 11, 2009, 09:03 AM
Just picked up a Bersa Firestorm Mini9 for my wife. The price was under $400 with 2 mags. I had it to the range on Wed. and fed a whole box of Remington FMJ through it. I experienced no bite into the web of my hand. That was the biggest issue that I was worried about. She should like it. The finish was not too bad. There were a few spots in the coating. The feel/balance of the gun is front heavy but balances out nicely when loaded. Holds 13 rds. It is a DA/SA. First trigger pull is a little heavy but is manageable. I should have taken a photo of the G27 and it together. It is a little smaller than the G27.

Does anyone have any experience good/bad with a Bersa? Any maintenance issues?

If you enjoyed reading about "New 9mm for the wife!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
June 11, 2009, 09:19 AM
I kind of like them, the only thing that kept me from buying a full size T9 was the decocker where a safety should be.

But the key question is, what does your WIFE think? Did she have any input into selection?

If you enjoyed reading about "New 9mm for the wife!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!