leupold bore sighter

PDA

oz_lowrider
June 14, 2009, 01:01 AM
I have one of those Leupold magnetic bore sighters and up until I dropped it all was well. When I looked through my scope I saw a full size graticule in the objective of the scope. After replacing a lens/condenser that fell out I see only a small graticule which looks like it's way in the didtance, it's too small an image to line up the crosshairs in the scope. It seems like more than 1 lens may have popped out. Anyone got any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "leupold bore sighter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mes228
June 14, 2009, 09:19 AM
Send it back. I have one and I think it has a lifetime warranty. I find this bore sighter works very well, near miraculous. How it works is another matter. Seems near magic to me, incomprehensible, and a mystery. Makes me feel really stupid. However, I recommend it to everyone.

If you enjoyed reading about "leupold bore sighter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!