History channel-mountain man

PDA

jim in Anchorage
June 14, 2009, 03:29 AM
I don't know,it may be 20 years old,but I just saw it for the first time. If you havn't seen it DO. To many highlights to detail here.

If you enjoyed reading about "History channel-mountain man" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shiftyer1
June 14, 2009, 03:41 AM
whens it on again?

jim in Anchorage
June 14, 2009, 03:49 AM
History channel.Check your local listings. May be new,so it will be repeated. You will NOT be disappointed I assure you.

shotgunjoel
June 14, 2009, 03:56 AM
If it's the show I'm thinking of, it's old. Like 10 years or so.

Oro
June 14, 2009, 06:51 AM
Dang, i saw that in the listing and wondered what it was, then forgot to program the DVR to record it. It's on again now (right now), but I just checked the DVR listings forward and it's not on again in the near future. Thanks for the warning; I'll at least record 80 minutes of the two hours. Team America: World Police is on the other channel; I'll have to finish that out and then play that again tomorrow.

(If you don't have a DVR, you need one. Trust me.)

kit_kat
June 17, 2009, 11:40 AM
Hi there!

Can somebody please tell me what is this Mountain Man all about? And is this really worth watching?

I'm just curious because you guys seem to like this show.. =)

jim in Anchorage
June 18, 2009, 11:50 PM
Pretty much a history of the American mountain man from 1803-1850 or so. Two hours,very detailed[I had forgotten all about the Hawken rifle till it was mentioned]

Mikee Loxxer
June 19, 2009, 12:17 AM
The fur trade 1796-1838. I share common ancestors with some of the players in that game. Fascinating time period in North American history.

bpl
June 19, 2009, 12:23 AM
Do you mean Mountain Man Rendezvous? http://shop.history.com/detail.php?a=73913

jim in Anchorage
June 19, 2009, 12:56 AM
Doesn't look like it. This was a historical account.

bpl
June 20, 2009, 09:16 AM
I didn't find it on the history channel website then. Sounds like an interesting program though, one I wouldn't mind seeing!

If you enjoyed reading about "History channel-mountain man" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!