Deer blind Kit

PDA

AKCamper
June 15, 2009, 10:04 AM
I was at a achademy last winter and i noticed they had a deer blind for sale that was a wooden kit. You just opend the box and slapped the floor the roof and the four sides together. I thingk it sold for $200
I havent been able to find it in the stoof or online. I was wondering if anyone knew antything about it and who makes it?

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer blind Kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
June 15, 2009, 10:33 AM
Tried the Academy site? www.academy.com A box blind ain't that tough to build, but you might use 200 bucks worth of wafer board and 2x2s building it. I haven't added it up. I hunt from tripod stands, myself.

AKCamper
June 15, 2009, 11:14 AM
I tried academy's site but it wasn't on there. There are alot of things in the store that are not online.

This one was pretty nice, it came with a good looking siding and it had plexi windows that came with it. It didnt have a stand, but you could buy one seperate that would fit it. ( or build one )

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer blind Kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!