PETA shows their colors

PDA

MCgunner
June 18, 2009, 09:51 AM
Mad at Obama for killing a fly on TV. :rolleyes: I went to their site and they're excusing him for not being a "Budda" and having "human flaws". Sheesh, I wonder if these morons have rats and roaches infesting their homes? If they don't, it's only because they don't live where I live. I have to bomb and poison constantly. Maybe the 300 cats they have in their homes outnumbers the rats? :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "PETA shows their colors" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sanerkeki
June 18, 2009, 09:57 AM
I went to there web site just to see it, Whats wrong with those people they are against everything from McDonalds to shoes.

shaggy430
June 18, 2009, 10:19 AM
I think they help our cause by being such nutjobs. They are so open-minded their brains are falling out.

MCgunner
June 18, 2009, 10:30 AM
Gotta have a brain before it can fall out.

edelbrock
June 18, 2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe the 300 cats they have in their homes outnumbers the rats?
In the story she says that she used a bug catcher to catch a palmetto bug before the cat got it. It would really suck to be the cat. The cat has no joy in life because it can't catch any bugs or rats. It really is ridiculous. A fly? Really?

chas08
June 18, 2009, 12:34 PM
Hey.. I'm a member of P.E.T.A. and I hunt too. I even got a Beer Koozy when I joined, so I could anounce to the world my membership. It says;

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Maybe it's a different PETA :D

MCgunner
June 18, 2009, 12:36 PM
In the story she says that she used a bug catcher to catch a palmetto bug before the cat got it. It would really suck to be the cat. The cat has no joy in life because it can't catch any bugs or rats.

Which begs the question, do these morons know where cat food comes from? Or, maybe, they force the cats to eat salad? That right there is felony cruelty to animals IMHO.

usmc1371
June 18, 2009, 12:38 PM
I consider PETA and HSUS to be domeisic terroists groups.

bucktail
July 1, 2009, 03:24 PM
From what I've read, PETA members with pets are violating their own rules. Getting from where we are to thier version of utopia without killing a lot of critters that have been purpose bred makes for some interesting problems. Back in the day, before they threw paint on people who wore fur, they used to throw blood until they had lots akward questions about where the blood came from.

paintballdude902
July 1, 2009, 08:59 PM
bucktail no kidding? didnt know they threw real blood.

last thing i read about the peta group here was that they were taking animals from the shelter to get the numbers of the animals that they saved up, then euthenizing them and putting them in a dumpster which is how they got caught. gotta love it (or not) when you hear about 8 peta members going to jail for animal cruelty

w_houle
July 1, 2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159861,00.html
Beause PETA is just a bastion of virtue!

bad_aim_billy
July 3, 2009, 01:02 AM
I killed a few mosquitos today, I guess it's a human flaw of mine not to want itchy skin :(

rbernie
July 3, 2009, 01:09 AM
Not a Hunting topic...

If you enjoyed reading about "PETA shows their colors" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!