Cruffler.com

PDA

Hoppy
January 18, 2003, 08:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone give me an idea of what has happened to Cruffler.com? To make a long story short, I ordered a Sistema Colt over a year ago and I still haven't seen it. I haven't been getting any response from Adam at Cruffler. I decided to go straight to JLD and the last time I got in touch there weren't any Sistemas. I know that they had them when I ordered them, but due to a couple of paperwork errors with Cruffler they never shipped. I'm not trying to slam Adam as he has always responded in the past, but he hasn't responded lately and the site hasn't changed in almost a year.

All I really want is the pistol. Thanks for your help.

Hoppy

If you enjoyed reading about "Cruffler.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gun-fucious
January 18, 2003, 08:58 AM
try sending them an email with the title:
"i need 30 AR15 Mags"
;)

Have you send any funds for the Sistema?

Hoppy
January 18, 2003, 09:05 AM
Hi Gun..
Well.. here's the story.. I sent a check and copy of my C&R to Cruffler.. Called Adam and he tells me he didn't have it. I stopped payment on the first check and sent another check and copy of C&R. Called Adam and he tells me that JLD tried to cash the check but it was refused (because what really happened is he sent the first check that I had stopped payment on). So I asked him to void and send me the 2nd check (never saw) and I gave him my credit card #. Apparently JLD only charges the CC at ship time so I haven't seen a charge (although I plan to double check my history). Once all of this transpired, JLD then tells me they don't have any more Sistemas so I mised the whole shipment. They couldn't tell me when to expect any more. Since then I have moved and am in the process of getting my C&R compliant with my new address so I get finally get my pistol if there are any left.

Whew..
Hoppy

cordex
January 18, 2003, 10:20 AM
Hmmm ... Adam has always taken care of me ... this is strange ...

Good luck!

GSB
January 22, 2003, 10:16 PM
Service seems to be a little spotty over there. The first two times I ordered from them, I got great service. Even got a personal call letting me know stuff was on the way.

The third time I made an inquiry about a purchase, I never got an answer. I guess I thought they'd gone out of business or something and I never went back to try again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cruffler.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!