Belt holster for 1911 w/ Surefire Classic 3V

PDA

praharin
June 20, 2009, 02:53 AM
I am looking for a simple kydex holster, for a full sized 1911A1 (Springfield GI) with a Surefire Classic series 3V weapon light.

I have a Safariland 6004, which is great for what it is. I really don't need a thigh holster all the time.

I have an email in to Safariland to see if they exist, but I haven't seen on on their website.

I realize that I could get a custom job done, but I would rather not send the gun away if at all possible

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Belt holster for 1911 w/ Surefire Classic 3V" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Comedian
June 21, 2009, 11:03 AM
Raven Concealment makes light compatible holsters for 1911's, although I'm not sure if that particular surefire light is on there list. Here's a link.

http://www.themalabarfront.com/product_info.php?cPath=82_85_93&products_id=1575

If you do decide to buy from them I can attest that they make high quality stuff. Easily among the best kydex holsters I've seen.

praharin
June 21, 2009, 12:33 PM
They only have rail mounted models.

thanks though

tomaz45
June 22, 2009, 07:14 PM
I have had excellent service from Blade-Tech. I got started with them At Gunsite and their website is excellent.

praharin
June 22, 2009, 07:26 PM
Blade-tech doesn't make what I'm looking for, thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Belt holster for 1911 w/ Surefire Classic 3V" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!