Weaver V22-A Help

PDA

FightingWombat
June 25, 2009, 05:10 AM
I just bought a Weaver V22-A, it has single price rings but the rail mount plate and screw are missing. If I cant find a replacement plate and screw, Has anyone seen any rings for 7/8" tube, I haven't found any. Also how do i get a ring in between the turrets and the end bell?
-Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Weaver V22-A Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
June 25, 2009, 11:22 AM
That is an old obsolete cheap scope, last made 25 or more years ago.
The only parts available will probably be found in a junk box at a gun show.

7/8" rings are also a thing of the past, and again, a gun show would be your only hope of finding a pair.

The turret and rear lens assembly of your scope must be removed in order to get the sheet metal Tip-Off mount off in one piece.

Best bet is to take all the screws out and bend it open far enough to get it off.

In reality though, you would be better off to go to Wallyworld and buy a cheap Bushnell .22 scope.

rc

If you enjoyed reading about "Weaver V22-A Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!