John Conyers wife

PDA

clutch
June 27, 2009, 03:37 PM
I noticed John Conyers wife pleaded guilty to federal bribery charges. Conyers for those that don't remember is he is a Congressmen from Michigan that chairs the Committee on the Judiciary.

Amazing how little outrage on the appearance of corruption.

Clutch

If you enjoyed reading about "John Conyers wife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
divenutt
June 27, 2009, 03:40 PM
I'd like to learn more about that, especially as he seems to be so high on Sotomayor for SCOTUS. Being that he is on the Judiciary committee and all.

Jim K
June 27, 2009, 03:52 PM
Nothing to learn because nothing will happen. She is not going to serve time or even be fined. The whole thing is a sham; as the wife of a left-wing Congressman, she is above the law - she knows it and the judge knows it.

Notice how far the "investigation" of ACORN got after President Obama (may His Holy Name be revered forever and the angels sing His praise!)told Pelosi to shut it down.

Jim

rcmodel
June 27, 2009, 04:05 PM
+1

If they wanted to investigate someone, they could have found something on Conyers hisself I betcha!

The guy never had brains enough to be on the up & up all these years.

rc

Kaeto
June 27, 2009, 04:14 PM
Actually according to her plea deal the least she can serve is 3 years. And a fine of $2,500.00 minimum.

clutch
June 27, 2009, 04:19 PM
divenutt :

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/24261.html

Clutch

Jeff White
June 27, 2009, 08:56 PM
not at all gun related.

If you enjoyed reading about "John Conyers wife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!