Best way to sell my guns

PDA

223lover
June 29, 2009, 12:52 AM
Living here in New Jersey or New Germany as it's affectionately known, it isn't easy to sell the guns I don't use any more. If I do it privately, it will take forever and i don't know where to list them. So far, all the dealers want to give a deal like "500 for everything" These include a never fired 659 a lightly used 459, 645, a model 15. A High Standard Victor, and a few Colts. I gues the real question is ... is there anybody that will give you a decent price without ripping me off to make a huge profit? Or should I just sell them off and realize that used guns aren't worth anything when you sell them, just when you buy them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best way to sell my guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ants
June 29, 2009, 01:02 AM
Gee, friend, why don't you just scroll down to the Buy, Sell and Trade forum (at the bottom of the main page) and list them for sale. Read the directions, it's easy to do.

223lover
June 29, 2009, 01:06 AM
i guess i will have to get my act together and show some pics of the weapons. Thanks for the reply.

model of 1905
June 29, 2009, 01:16 AM
Or you could just email pics and proof of ownership to me and I will make you a fair offer.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best way to sell my guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!