SnipersHide Forum

PDA

redranger1
June 29, 2009, 06:21 AM
Anybody here a member? Id like to register but everytime i send a user name to be aprooved it comes back as unavailable. Is there good enough info with those guys to put anymore effort to register?

If you enjoyed reading about "SnipersHide Forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
xm21
June 29, 2009, 06:26 AM
Yes and yes.

USSR
June 29, 2009, 09:08 AM
Have been a member for about 8 years now. When I first joined, there were less than 1,000 members, everyone knew each other and we were like family. Now, there are many new faces there, and I don't frequent it as much as I used to. Still, there is a wealth of knowledge there as it pertains to LR rifle shooting. I would suggest you use the search function and dig into the archives to atleast have a basic understanding of the issues involved in both LR shooting and precision reloading practices. There is an assumption there that you understand basic principals, and are simply looking to take your game to the next level.

Don

Sav .250
June 29, 2009, 09:18 AM
Think of it this way. It must be good cause you can`t come up with a "user
name" that`s not already taken.
Think....creatively. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "SnipersHide Forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!