I would just drop dead

PDA

rodngun
July 3, 2009, 01:18 PM
From a heart attack....

If you enjoyed reading about "I would just drop dead" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jimmyraythomason
July 3, 2009, 01:37 PM
:what::what:

GodGuns&Guitars
July 3, 2009, 02:09 PM
I wouldn't drop dead, but there should would be some fine venison on the table if I saw that deer. One shot one kill.

MCgunner
July 3, 2009, 02:12 PM
Around here, you'd have to figure it's a zoo escapee. :D

DRYHUMOR
July 3, 2009, 02:15 PM
That's one of them cull deer, notice how the rack is is not symetrical. It's only a 20-21 incher as well. Now about those GPS coordinates... :evil:

ArmedBear
July 3, 2009, 03:18 PM
What is that little animal?

jimmyraythomason
July 3, 2009, 03:49 PM
Didn't these go extinct at the end of the ice age?

MCgunner
July 3, 2009, 05:27 PM
Does look similar, don't it?

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Ethology/Irish_Elk.jpg

buck460XVR
July 3, 2009, 05:48 PM
It's amazing how many stepped out in front of me lookin' like that, but after the shot, by the time I got to 'em, they'd shrunk down to about 18 inches............

Rottweiler
July 3, 2009, 06:28 PM
sumthin ain't right there...He's hard horned in July???? Everyone here's still in velvet and growing

MCgunner
July 3, 2009, 06:36 PM
Well, it's obviously NOT a Texas deer. :rolleyes:

MCgunner
July 3, 2009, 06:37 PM
Well, I don't know, there's prickly pear in the picture. LOL

DRYHUMOR
July 3, 2009, 07:00 PM
Got cactus spines on the front shoulder too.

ArmedBear
July 3, 2009, 07:10 PM
Aren't those porcupine quills?

Art Eatman
July 3, 2009, 08:23 PM
That's what ya get with breeding programs in high-fence game ranches...

One south Texas ranch had a buck they called "Heart Attack". His rack was so big it made his head look sorta small and deformed. 200-pound deer with a 400-pounder's horns. :D

rodngun
July 3, 2009, 10:02 PM
DRYHUMOR;

The guy that sent me the picture did not see the cactus thorns in his shoulder either -until I pointed them out.
I am not sure where this deer is-I was just sharing what I thought was a really nice picture of a buck..

Savage Shooter
July 3, 2009, 10:08 PM
Here in illinois they all look like that:D and bigger:neener:

rodngun
July 3, 2009, 10:13 PM
We hunt in Gentry Misouri evey now & then..they look like that up there too.Body wise.

moooose102
July 4, 2009, 09:15 AM
the only deer i have ever seen in real life that looked like that was in one of those shooting ranches where you pay $5k to "hunt" deer. more like shoot an animal, because there is no hunting about it. anyway, in the wild, that would be one heck of a trophy! in captivity, that is just another farm deer.

Rembrandt
July 4, 2009, 09:33 AM
"I would just drop dead" (Not).....but this one might do the trick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Rembrandt51/bigdeerSmall.jpg

Nevertoomanyguns
July 5, 2009, 08:57 AM
If you pay enough you could shoot him. I prefer public land and Bucks that mother nature selected not man.

Nice buck none the less.

DRYHUMOR
July 5, 2009, 11:08 AM
rodngun, thanks for sharing.

It's good to see what deer look like here and there, aside from all of the hunting mags' pics.

It's a good deer though, the avg deer eye is about 4" in circumference, comparing that deer's base mass, it looks like 5+- inches of mass.

Ear size is what throws ya, are they 4" or 6" ears, makes a lot of difference trying to figure spread.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
July 5, 2009, 11:43 AM
That last one can't possibly be real.

Uncle Mike
July 5, 2009, 01:37 PM
I know that's fake... the 'neck' would be as big as its rump packing around those horns.... hehehe:D:neener:

:D

MCgunner
July 5, 2009, 08:08 PM
That last one can't possibly be real.

That's exactly what I was thinkin'. ROFL!

Savage Shooter
July 6, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yes that deer is a fake it was in Field & Stream or Outdoor Life something about biggest fakes or what not it had big fakes from elk to fish. That deer if I can remember right was made from something like four other whitetail racks. It's amazing what you can to with a can of putty,stain, a couple of screws and a saw.:D

DRYHUMOR
July 6, 2009, 05:20 PM
They make em out of resin also. Look on ebay some, I've seen a few every now and then.

If you enjoyed reading about "I would just drop dead" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!