Treestand and carts?

PDA

dullh
July 4, 2009, 02:11 PM
Saw the Summit Ultimate Viper SS the other day. That one was sold already so considering having Cabela's load one up and send it my way. This thing looks like the Cadillac Escalade of treestands and I really want one. Anyone got one/used one? Opinions?

Also, what's a good lightweight deer cart that will hold up over time, be easy to use and carry a decent amount of weight?

If you enjoyed reading about "Treestand and carts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
July 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
Whatever you do, do NOT get a deer cart with plastic spokes/wheel - they plastic will break about the 2nd season you use it. Buy metal wheels/spokes, or forget it and buy a drag tarp.

dullh
July 5, 2009, 09:34 PM
"Whatever you do, do NOT get a deer cart with plastic spokes/wheel..."

Done. The one I am looking is aluminum with aluminum wheels about 19" in diameter - should ford most terrain well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Treestand and carts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!