A little something to make you laugh, cry, or whatever.

PDA

Dirtpile
July 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
An ANTI written satire article on Tennessee's CCW bill that allows carry in restaurants and bars.

It's good for a laugh at least, but the sheer stupidity of it could bring tears to your eyes.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Tennessee-s-Law-Allowing-G-by-Grant-Lawrence-090702-512.html

If you enjoyed reading about "A little something to make you laugh, cry, or whatever." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kind of Blued
July 5, 2009, 07:08 AM
Is blogging in bars still legal? I think that's what was going on here.

hso
July 5, 2009, 08:10 AM
Conveniently ignoring that fact that restaurant carry has been perfectly legal in many states and gunfights in those places don't take place as imagined by the "author". Is it just that he has a thing for Tennessee?

danprkr
July 5, 2009, 08:13 AM
I just don't have the words to point out her intellectual dishonesty. If not out right stupidity.

Nugilum
July 5, 2009, 10:58 AM
I was about to criticize the grammar until I read this:
I work as a school counselor and mental health counselor in Gallup New Mexico.

I was a resident of NM. The article now makes perfect sense to me. :rolleyes:

colorado_handgunner
July 5, 2009, 11:01 AM
All the bar owner needs to do is post a no firearms allowed sign and that is the end or that.

John Parker
July 5, 2009, 11:05 AM
I love how every time a new place is opened up for concealed carry, the antis promise 'rivers of blood from whacko gun-toting rednecks,' simply ignoring the fact that it has never happened. In all of those places, life just goes on.

gbran
July 5, 2009, 11:26 AM
Most states now have some form of ccw and each time ccw was debated in a given state, the antis did promise rivers of blood that never materialized, yet they trott out this same argument at every opportunity.

statelineblues
July 5, 2009, 01:30 PM
John Parker posted:
I love how every time a new place is opened up for concealed carry, the antis promise 'rivers of blood from whacko gun-toting rednecks

More like "rivers of angst from gun-fearing antis..."

sherman123
July 5, 2009, 02:22 PM
There seems to be a ton of antis who think the 2nd amendment gives you the right to shoot everyone.

juk
July 5, 2009, 03:29 PM
It almost seems like antis want this stuff to happen so they can be closer to getting their point noticed. Other than that, it appears each and every anti just grabs at straws. The tone of this is pathetic.

If you enjoyed reading about "A little something to make you laugh, cry, or whatever." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!