If I had to chose...

PDA

j21blackjack
July 7, 2009, 09:35 PM
I'm searching for a new range toy and my local pawn shop has two at a decent price. Which you chose out of the two: $269 Beretta Neos (new) or $299 Ruger MK II 50th Anv. Edition (well used). I am looking for something to pop soda can with, not a competition target gun. $300 is my price limit for now, unless I convince the wife otherwise. Please share any personal experiences with either of these as well since I have never shot either of them.

If you enjoyed reading about "If I had to chose..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LancerMW
July 7, 2009, 09:41 PM
keep looking go find a Buckmark.

2nd 41
July 7, 2009, 10:09 PM
My shooting buddy like the Neos. This might be uncalled for....but it is Ugly. Too ugly to be seen with. Buckmarks are excellent. The Ruger is also a good choice.

jhco
July 8, 2009, 04:00 PM
I payed $275 for my ruger mkiii target 2 years ago. I hear the berettas a fine but I still like the ruger better.

If you enjoyed reading about "If I had to chose..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!