Which laser sight company is the best?

PDA

m_kirk2001
July 8, 2009, 07:47 AM
If you were going to get a laser grip for a pistol which company would you get it from? Function comes before price, but price would definitely be worth considering...

If you enjoyed reading about "Which laser sight company is the best?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chuckusaret
July 8, 2009, 07:54 AM
I have to say Crimson Trace because it is the only one I have any experience with

Steve H
July 8, 2009, 08:18 AM
I have a Crimson Trace on my Beretta 92 and a Laser Max on the XDm 9. both work well but both have pros and cons. the Crimson trace is "built in" but that makes the grips larger, the Laser Max is almost out of reach to quickly turn on. Neither company has units that fit every gun so if you are going with a laser make sure one is available for the gun you want to get.

rcmodel
July 8, 2009, 12:15 PM
If you were going to get a laser gripI would have to get a Crimson Trace laser grip, because the other two companies do not make laser grips.

rc

graywolfls
July 9, 2009, 03:51 AM
It was not that many years ago that if you wanted a laser sight on a weapon ( rifle or shotgun) This was all that was avail. It ran on 6 triple A's and was and was made by Laser Devices in Calif. It is a Helium/Neon laser and it put out 5 milli watts, plenty good for 100 yards even then. Now it just rests on a Remington 860 under the bed, ready to do its thing when called on.I dont remember what they cost but it was a lot at the time. What a miniture world we live in know. I got Crimson trace of five pistols from a Sig 220-45 to a custom Les Baer and they shoot and hit so well that it almost takes all the fun out of shooting.

gimlet1/21
July 13, 2009, 08:08 PM
I'm waiting for an operating rod/laser for the KT PF-9

bad_company
July 18, 2009, 10:00 AM
Vote for Crimson Trace

If you enjoyed reading about "Which laser sight company is the best?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!