Anyone have a particular stabilizer they prefer

PDA

blackops
July 8, 2009, 03:38 PM
Iím getting a new stabilizer for my bow. My current one just isnít getting the job done. Iím hearing to much action on the bow. Anyone have a particular stabilizer they prefer?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a particular stabilizer they prefer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
July 8, 2009, 05:07 PM
Yes.

None. Lighter is better.

:)

schlockinz
July 8, 2009, 05:47 PM
the one that feels best on the bow

3pairs12
July 8, 2009, 05:51 PM
I am using a module from vibration labratories with an S coil on top of that. Seems to work for me. The S coil by itself was close but not quite. My brother in law like the Doinker I think is what its called but every bow will like something different.

Owen
July 8, 2009, 06:03 PM
I have a 12" doinker. Seems to do the job.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
July 8, 2009, 08:08 PM
I have a 12" doinker.

Ummmm..... wait, nevermind, I'm not going there. :)

jbkebert
July 8, 2009, 08:45 PM
I only have a 8 inch doinker on my bow. I getting a little jealous and may get a complex.

MCgunner
July 8, 2009, 09:38 PM
I doin' use one. I don't know about all this gadget stuff. I'm getting a guilt complex just buying a compound to replace my recurve.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a particular stabilizer they prefer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!