Question from Wash. State

PDA

jww
July 10, 2009, 03:15 AM
Dear 'TheHighroad.org folks:

It would be especially pleasing for me and probably COUNTLESS other folks...if there were a special section...thread area...for folks like me.......
LEFT HANDERS. I know, the typical Right Hnaders...have the advantage, but still....there is really a significant amount of us 'wrong handers'. It would be nice to see an area, dedicated for us 'lefties'...along with all the other forums!

Is this a possibility??

Thanks for your time. Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Question from Wash. State" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cyclopsshooter
July 10, 2009, 03:18 AM
ill join- right handed but gotta shoot long guns left handed

Polar Express
July 10, 2009, 03:20 AM
I'm not knowledgeable in the computing arts, but I sure would support the idea. Seems like a reasonable request given the hobby uses tools that are 'sided'. I'm not a lefty, but my wife is.

jww
July 10, 2009, 03:26 AM
Well, I and the wife were talkin and we were thinkin it would be a reasonable request for the operators of the highroad.org folks. I know we 'shoot wrong' (ha ha) but still, we make up a good portion of the gun totin/operatin/buyin/usin community too!
Oh, and by the way...what does it take to get 'new member' status remover..for just 'member status'...or is this like the right/left thing also??

cyclopsshooter
July 10, 2009, 03:36 AM
need like 10 to 25 posts

jww
July 10, 2009, 03:38 AM
woops...................... okay, thanks

cyclopsshooter
July 10, 2009, 03:44 AM
where are you in the great pnw?

jww
July 10, 2009, 03:45 AM
Naselle Wa. north of Astoria about twenty minutes

zombienerd
July 10, 2009, 03:46 AM
Lefty here also, but I'm wondering what could be talked about in a lefty-based forum that couldn't be covered in the areas already listed?

I'm not against it, just don't see the point as of yet.

cyclopsshooter
July 10, 2009, 03:51 AM
availability of left handed equipment maybe?

jww
July 10, 2009, 03:57 AM
correct...availability...and maybe some posts for lefties...like the stag arma etc. etc. I am always lookin for lefty ideas, for bench set up...re-loadin...etc..etc that work well for me. It would not hurt, and might be a real asset for us lefties. I know it is always good to know where to find lefty stuff...holsters etc, etc. Could'nt hurt.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question from Wash. State" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!