Is Stag arms still in business ?

PDA

nathan
July 10, 2009, 10:50 AM
Which would u prefer, Stag vs Bushmaster ??

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Stag arms still in business ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jdh
July 10, 2009, 11:18 AM
Stag.

Z-Michigan
July 10, 2009, 12:24 PM
I'd flip a coin. And what's your real question? Stag Arms is very much still in business.

Stirling XD
July 10, 2009, 12:35 PM
If they're not, they're spending way too much money on advertising.

rcmodel
July 10, 2009, 12:38 PM
Google is your friend.

http://www.stagarms.com/

rc

N003k
July 10, 2009, 12:51 PM
Er, yea, they're still open, and I personally will take one of their rifles over Bushmaster, mainly because if I ever need to worry about the warrenty, I can take the five minute drive to their location from my house to drop it off rather then mail it haha, well I actually doubt they'd let me, but if they would, I could.

I also like how in my annoying state of CT, mine came standard with a YHM compensator attached to the end of the barrel so it looks a bit better IMO.

Not sure if the shops I've been in lately have even HAD an Bushmasters, but they have had Stags around.

CoRoMo
July 10, 2009, 12:57 PM
I prefer Stag over Bushy, ten times out of ten.

TIMC
July 10, 2009, 03:52 PM
Yes, still in business.

I own both so to answer your question about which is better I would say.....
"6 of one; half a dozen of the other" Both are good. A lot fo people don't like the Stag logo, I personally like it.

Wes Janson
July 10, 2009, 11:35 PM
IMO, Stag is definitely superior to Bushmaster.

lipadj46
July 10, 2009, 11:41 PM
Flip a coin.

possum
July 11, 2009, 01:20 AM
either way you can't go wrong. i have used bushmaster since i have owned an ar, and trained heavily woth bushmaster, buut i have seen alot of stags go the distance too.

SHvar
July 11, 2009, 01:45 AM
Like what has been said, flip a coin, both are good.

Quiet
July 11, 2009, 02:27 AM
Bushmaster.
Been using Bushmaster back when the only quality AR & AR parts came from ABC (Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt).

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Stag arms still in business ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!