New Topic (Tx)

PDA

alex9328
July 11, 2009, 10:22 AM
Hello everone, Open Questionto all!

At what point does a citizen of this country get concern about it own rights?

I bring this up because it looks to me that I see everday I see a pattern of the government use more force to subdue it citizens, the legal system and legislative system.

I do not believe that intent can be assumed by a police officer or a government just because you are wanting upholding your rights under the law.

Heard an audio today of a police question a citizen,and I found the the police officers intent was to find this person wanted for something while question this person. Please remember that this person had not broken any laws! Office assumed he was a danger.

History tells us that when a citizen allows the government to overlook the laws they it is require to abide by, You get tyranny

thanks Alex

If you enjoyed reading about "New Topic (Tx)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BMF500
July 11, 2009, 11:11 AM
Where can this audio be found?

gregthehand
July 11, 2009, 08:41 PM
Huh?

TexasRifleman
July 11, 2009, 11:11 PM
Heard an audio today of a police question a citizen,and I found the the police officers intent was to find this person wanted for something while question this person. Please remember that this person had not broken any laws! Office assumed he was a danger.

Is this from the guy that was open carrying?

Art Eatman
July 11, 2009, 11:11 PM
This forum is for discussion of laws and court cases which are pending or are finalized, specifically pertaining to firearms.

Not for philosophic or political commentary...

If you enjoyed reading about "New Topic (Tx)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!