Should I buy this AK?

PDA

gadegaard
July 11, 2009, 10:41 AM
I was at a pawn shop yesterday and I saw something very strange. It was a Egyption Maadi Ak that was called a "Maadi SKS", they are aksing $250 for it. So I am considering picking this one up but im just not 100% sure I should. I already have a Wasr-10 so I dont Need it. But I do want it and that sounds like a great deal. Its in decent shape and comes with a 30 round mag. Thats all I know about it. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Should I buy this AK?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
heron
July 11, 2009, 12:47 PM
At that price, why not? Just check it carefully for major defects before you plop your money down.

Towboater
July 11, 2009, 01:01 PM
Hell, I'll take it...lol

gadegaard
July 11, 2009, 01:29 PM
Well i just put it onlay away...I got it to 250 out the door. So I should have it soon. I checked it out somemore and its in pretty good shape. The wood is a little worn but nothing too bad. And it was imported by Pars International. So I cant wait to get her home and have some fun!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Should I buy this AK?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!